Learn how to customise your THESIS theme LIKE A PRO!
All the secrets you need to know to easily transform your THESIS theme and make it your own!
Thesis Blueprints walks you through professionally customizing your Thesis theme from start to finish with detailed step by step instructions that make it easy to make your blog design completely your own.
Please note that Thesis version 1.8.3 has just been released. Thesis Blueprints is current up to version 1.8.2 and has not yet been tested for 1.8.3.
Every step of the way is illustrated with plenty of screenshots – you’ll find over 700 screenshots in this 415 page blueprint!
Thesis Blueprints is available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD so that you can start customizing your Thesis theme right now.
Instantly download the Thesis Blueprints E-BOOK by CLICKING ON THE BUTTON BELOW
or read on to find out more…
Learn how to take a basic Thesis theme installation
And fully customize it
You’ll learn how to fully customize your widgets and widget headings – including how to add icons to your widget headings
You’ll learn how to customise your comments and comment form…
It’s full of little tricks and customizing details, like how to create special iconized bullet points…
This are just the examples of the Classic Theme that I will walk you through creating, but every step along the way I will show you how to customize it for your own needs.
For example, I used the Classic Theme instructions to produce the theme for my own blog:
While it might look quite different – it was made using the same techniques that I go through in Thesis Blueprints #1 Classic.
At 415* pages and well over 100 tutorials – Thesis Blueprints is the ultimate Thesis customization resource!
*That’s just for the A4 version, the Letter version (both are included in your package) is 439 pages long!
A complete step by step course
Don’t waste your time searching for solutions on forums and blogs that may not even work with the current version of Thesis. What you need to know about Thesis customization is one place and simply explained and ready to download NOW.
One of the best things about the Thesis Blueprints manual is that it steps you through your customization from start to finish. You don’t need to worry about one customization being compatible with another customization – it has all been tested to work together. You will learn the most efficient workflow to getting your Thesis customized and out to the world.
All the code is included and explained
All the code for all the customizations is included in easy to copy and paste swipe files with full explanation of how to customize it as well as lots of different options that you can choose to make a rockin’ Thesis theme.
In no time, you will be an expert at Thesis customizations
It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner. You can just copy and paste if you want to, but everything is explained along the way so if even if you start out as a total newbie – you will feel like an expert by the end of the tutorials (you might even start to feel like an expert after a few chapters…) and find Thesis customization a breeze!
Learn how to…
- Get the most out of your investment in the Thesis theme by fully customizing it to your needs
- Add your own background image (and the three different ways you can do this)
- Easily move your main navigation menu BELOW the header (Thesis has it set to above the header) and style it as you wish
- Add an extra top navigation menu and style it
- Customize your footer’s style and content (you’ll also learn how to remove or customize the Thesis Attribution link)
- Color your sidebars (and the two methods that you can use to do this)
- Customize your widgets (including adding an icon to your widgets’ headings
- Customize or remove your multimedia box (including how to use it to display a set of advertisments)
- Feel completely comfortable using your custom stylesheet
- Find the best free tools to customize your THESIS theme – including some secret tools that only web designers know about that will make creating a unique design so much easier
But that’s not all, you’ll also find out how to…
- Customize your comment display (no more curly brackets if you don’t want them)
- Customize the colors and style of your comments and comment form
- Customize all the different elements of your post like bullets, images, notes and alerts
- Control the content of your archives pages (and how to have custom messages show on your category archive pages)
- Create really useful 404 (Page not found) Error Pages
- Add the best Contact Form plugin and customise how it looks to fit in with your theme
- Set up a subscribe widget that stands out from the rest of your widgets
- Create a favicon for your Thesis theme that shows up in your readers’ brower tab (and find out a cool free web tool to make favicons)
- Change the color of your feed icons
- Set up a Facebook LIKE button for all your posts
- And much much more!
There’s so much in here that there are 7 pages of contents!
Here’s what Thesis Blueprint owners think…
I just picked this up and wanted to say thanks for creating such a great resource. I’ve only recently started using Thesis and I can see that it’s extremely flexible but only if you have a good knowledge of custom CSS. This is going to give me the shortcut I need! Dave Ovenden – http://inbizlocal.com
Just purchased your blueprint & it’s a beauty, just what I was looking for. I’ve recently been posting in the Thesis Forum trying to find out how to do specific custom Thesis styles however I’m struggling to get the right answer so your blueprint was a nugget for me. Good stuff. Cheers, Peter
Thanks for the guide. Really is one of the best premium wordpress themes on the market. These blueprints will help make it better. Gordi – http://www.premiumwordpressthemesgallery.com
I purchased this book and I’m not even halfway through it but I found it really helpful. The bonuses are great – especially the blog planning sheet. It helps you outline the fine print and brand of your site before you get to work, which is helpful. I personally found the step by step instructions and code being organized into one simple place extremely effective and helpful. Lauryn P
BONUS: TWO WORKSHEETS TO HELP YOU
- Thesis Blueprints DESIGN WORKSHEET: This worksheet will help you brainstorm creating a blog design that fits perfectly with your needs. The Design Worksheet will make sure that you are designing for your target audience and sending the right messages to them. Use it to make sure you have the right colors, the right graphics, the right fonts and the right design to effectively speak to your intended audience.
- BLOG PLANNING WORKSHEET: Make sure your blog’s content is as awesome as your blog’s theme! This is the blog planning worksheet that I use with my blog coaching clients to ensure that their blogs have laser focus. The Blog Planning Worksheet will help you create a super organised blog and will set you up to create brilliant blog content.
ANOTHER BONUS: FREE UPDATES!
- You will get any updates to the Thesis Blueprints Classic Theme ebook for free (this includes any updates for new versions of the Thesis theme). You’ll get an email after purchase to sign up to a special customer list, so make sure to confirm to get the free updates!
Get an instant download of the Thesis Blueprints e-manual by CLICKING ON THE BUTTON BELOW